Lilburn Business Owners: How Responsive is Your Accountant to Your Needs?
It’s all very well to have a savvy accountant who can save you money with each tax filing. But can you rely on this professional throughout the year?
Knowledge, expertise, and experience are essential attributes to look for in an accountant. But don’t stop there. It takes more than a good “number cruncher” to serve your business needs. Whether you’re in Lilburn or elsewhere in Gwinnett County, your business benefits from ongoing financial advice throughout the year. And it makes tax preparation a lot less stressful.
If you can’t rely on your Lilburn accountant for advice whenever you need it — you’re missing out. To determine if your accountant is truly responsive to your needs, ask yourself these questions:
- Can you send a quick text and get a prompt, accurate response?
- Can you get answers to questions that come up outside of tax season?
- Can you send an email not related to your tax return and expect a thorough, relevant reply?
- Can you call your accountant and discuss your new ideas on growing your business?
- If you do get answers, are they thoughtful and relevant to your specific business situation? Or are they generic, “cookie cutter” responses that don’t take your particular circumstances into account?
At Accounting and Tax Solutions, our clients can rely on our advice and support whenever they need it — regardless of the time of year. And you can, too! Our accountants have been serving Lilburn business owners since 1991- and we look forward to serving you!
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation, and let’s talk about your needs!
Fill out the form below and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible.